What Is Sleep Apnea (OSA)? It is A Life Threatening Sleep Disorder That Blocks the Airway!
- DO YOU SNORE ON A REGULAR BASIS?
- DOES YOUR SNORING CAUSE YOU OR YOUR PARTNER TO WAKE UP FREQUENTLY?
- DO YOU EVER WAKE UP GASPING FOR AIR?
- DO YOU FALL ASLEEP OFTEN DURING THE DAY?
If the answer is YES to one or more of these symptoms,
You may be undiagnosed with Sleep Apnea
You are certainly not alone! Check out these statistics from the "National Sleep Foundation":
- Roughly 30 million – or one in eight – Americans snore
- Over 40% of adults aged 40 and above snore (although 2/3 of people say their patners snore)
- Approximately 20 million Americas suffer from sleep apnea.
But ignoring Sleep Apnea can result in severe health issues (not to mention the impact your snoring has on your family):
- Up to 50 % of sleep apnea patients have high blood pressure
- Individuals who snore have a high likelihood of having (or developing) obstructive sleep apnea
- Snoring deprives oxygen flow to the brain, killing non-reproducing brain cells
- Risk for heart attack and stroke also may increase among those who have sleep apnea.
- Nearly 60 percent of Americans suffer from daytime sleepiness, a side effect of sleep apnea.
- According to research in the UK, more automobile accidents are caused by sleep deprivation than drunk drivers, as well as it is the leading cause of on-the-job accidents.
- Each year, sleep disorders add an estimated $15.9 billion to the national healthcare bill.
- Partners of snorers lose on average between 1-2 hours of sleep every night.
Sleep apnea causes heavy snoring sound followed by periods of interrupted breathing (often up to 10s in duration and several douzen times an hour) where no air reaches the blood stream, vital organs, heart & brain, and the increase the amount of carbon dioxide which often awakes a person with a forceful gasp for air.
But there is hope...
This Special report on "How To Stop Sleep Apnea and Beat Snoring for Good!" will reveal to you
- The SIGNS and SYMPTOMS that can alert you that you may have SLEEP APNEA
- The medically APPROVED products & services available on the market today to you to stop sleep apnea!
- How to choose the BEST SLEEP APNEA SOLUTION that will work for snoring
- How to get a GOOD NIGHTS REST for you and your partner in the same room, and IMPROVE YOUR SEX LIFE!
- Fell more INVIGORATED in the morning without groginess, and be READY TO FACE THE DAY!.
Just enter your best email to the box below, and you will instantly get this FREE report on "How To Stop Sleep Apnea and Beat Snoring for Good!: